What's new

Dencar

rhino

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Dencar pay station? Either retro or new install. Can you post your feedback, we are looking at upgrading our current IBA and as well as the pay station.
Thanks
Ryan

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
I believe Car_Wash_Guy is putting in two units right now. I am interested in Dencar as well but not that many people have them yet.

APW

Reaction score
I was going to buy one until I found out that you have to pay a monthly fee to have them. I'm not interested in membership right now so I had no need for all the extra that the fee covers. It's been a while since I checked but I'm pretty sure it was $200 or $240 a month.

RSmith

Reaction score
I was going to buy one until I found out that you have to pay a monthly fee to have them. I'm not interested in membership right now so I had no need for all the extra that the fee covers. It's been a while since I checked but I'm pretty sure it was $200 or $240 a month.
They quoted me at $89 per month when I spoke with them last month.

Reactions: APW

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I have 2 slated to be installed next Monday. Then another 2 soon to follow at my tunnel. I chose them over the Sonnys and Washify(was hearing a decent amount of people unhappy). I met the guys at Dencar when I flew out to Ohio to visit Petit. Loved the hardware of the unit and the software side alleviated many concerns we had in the IBA market running monthly plans.

Working with them has been a breeze and every deadline and promise has been met.

Brianjmartin

Reaction score
I have 2 slated to be installed next Monday. Then another 2 soon to follow at my tunnel. I chose them over the Sonnys and Washify(was hearing a decent amount of people unhappy). I met the guys at Dencar when I flew out to Ohio to visit Petit. Loved the hardware of the unit and the software side alleviated many concerns we had in the IBA market running monthly plans.

Working with them has been a breeze and every deadline and promise has been met.
Have you done a side by side comparison with Dencar and Hamilton? Im curious how they compare as far as App experience, software, loyalty, User experience, etc?

The cArwash guy

Reaction score

Looking at a new compnay and wonder how your install and any toruble been going for you with Dencar systems?

soonermajic

Reaction score

Well.... break it down for us.