What's new

Deer Hunters - We Hate Your Guts!

Red Baron

Reaction score
Bad idea for my readerboard sign, huh? lol Yeah, I wouldn't do that but those deer hunters annoy the crap out of me when they blast deer guts all over the bay. When that bloody nastiness dries on the walls and floor it's harder to clean up than grease.

This year they get one chance and if they leave a bloody mess they will be told to not come back for any reason. This is the kind of thing nobody should have to explain - it should be obvious that the next customer doesn't want to grab a bloody wand and step through innards. If they're that selfish, I don't want them around anytime.

Reputable deer hunters should self-police on this, and when you're in the bar swapping deer stories and your fellow hunter laughs about his local car wash owner getting mad at him, rip his #### for being an idiot.

Reds

Reaction score
I hunt deer, all 3 of my sons hunt deer, and most of my friends and neighbors do too. But I don't think any of them would wash them in a car wash. I own the only carwash in a small town in the mountains, and I wouldn't hesitate to run off anyone who came in with a deer in the bed of their truck. And I wouldn't be polite about it either. I don't get much of this happening, but I am on the lookout on opening day of buck season. It's a carwash - not a deer wash. As with a lot of things I think there are a few bad apples who make us all look bad.

Red Baron

Reaction score
I watched the 2 idiots on my bay camera. They slit 2 deer open down the middle, made some more cuts, then 1 guy grabs a front and back leg and opens it up while the other brainiac washed the stuffings out. Their tag number came back to South Texas, about 500 miles from here so it's probably useless to contact them.

JustClean

Reaction score
I watched the 2 idiots on my bay camera. They slit 2 deer open down the middle, made some more cuts, then 1 guy grabs a front and back leg and opens it up while the other brainiac washed the stuffings out. Their tag number came back to South Texas, about 500 miles from here so it's probably useless to contact them.
Send them an invoice. It won't help but makes you feel better and who knows? They might remember next time.

E.Joramo

Reaction score
contact texas fish and game with a copy of the footage and the plate number. Suggest that it looks suspicious. they might wind up the subject of a surprise inspection.
Erik

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
What you described is that they simply "field dressed" the deer in your bay. Since the deer weighs a lot more with the innards it only makes sense to dress it in the field...unless you poached it and need to get away quickly. I think I would contact Fish and Wildlife and tell them you have video and tag #s of a possible poacher. I'll bet that gets some action. They may have very well killed it legally, but it would still be nice to cause them some trouble :D.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
Imagine if they dumped offal in the trash can in the lobby of a bank, then used the cash machine. "Hey, I'm a customer, I can do whatever I want!" It'd probably end up on the news.
I cant help thinking it has to be illegal.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
All weekend long, I was complaining to my self about being the redneck cleaner at my wash. You know cleaning up after rednecks. On one bay it took an hour to clean, and cleaned up after more than 50 messes this weekend. Thank god those neanderthals are not just bothering me, and that they are all over the country. I got my limit on Pheasants and Canadian geese this weekend, just by emptying the trash. The neanderthals just breasted them and threw the birds away. One lady on the interstate got shot in the leg, thru the car door. Two hunters were arrested . One guy told me a couple buddies came up to ND, from NC, on a two day layover on their way to denver, got a free govt trip as they were banking regulators. You and I paid double for those tickets.