What's new

Decisions....

slash007

Reaction score
To update, Washworld has spoken to me several times about getting the Profile to fit in my bays. Last conversation was a conference call with several of them over at HQ and they have given me several options on how we can get it to work with my Tire Shiners. We have several things to try that should work, and even a guaranteed solution, but it would be a last resort. They are even updating the software on the machine just to make it work. Couldn't have asked for better service. Very impressed.

prostock

Reaction score
Slash, what is the overall length that they are going to get the Profile to fit into? I have a short bay (34' inside) and have looked at the Profile but am told that I cannot wash longer vehicles without losing some functions. Only the side brushes used on the front and only the top brush on the rear. Might work fine, but certainly not optimum.

slash007

Reaction score
I have around 35.5' until my tire shiners start. The were going to move one of the stops back by about 20cm, but the issues is that when my TS activates, it moves towards the machine another 3'. It currently goes under the brushes. We are going to probably install a prox that knows when the TS machine is home and have the Profile stay at the rear if the TS is purchased until the TS retracts back to home position. We are also able to cut 2' of off the front/side brushes if needed so that the TS can travel underneath. Won't help you much, but they did say they are working on a version for 34' bays and also 30'.

Etowah