What's new

D&S problems

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
I still have a problem...the computer in the equipment room is not sending a signal to the auto cashier to terminal 8and 9 and it is locked out. Any suggestions?

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
Have you tried a total power shutdown. Wait a few minutes and restart. Connection should reestablish itself.

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
Push stop

We put a new push stop button on it today but naturally it did not work.We have the 2 wires that go to the button bypassed and the exit light quit flashing and the gantry reset. The carwash will now run but there is no power to the 8&9 lead in the auto cashier, it reads out of service. Any suggestions?

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
crazy

We have done a total power shut down in the auto cashier when it reads "carwash busy out od service" when you power down it will reset and
say welcome deposit ccard or money then in a couple minutes it will go back to out of service. I called hamilton and they said it was the power from the carwash(computer) was not getting to the auto cashier. Could it maybe be a relay. The contactor coil is good. Im just curious why the new push stop button will not work.

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
Hey Joe you may want to stay out of this one............Apparently you have been misinformed also. I talked to the same wiseman just recently and he said the only time you should speak if you don't know all the facts is if you sit on a seat at congress.

MEP001

Reaction score
Did you happen to switch the auto cashier from active to passive while you were trying to get it to work?

Joe Gillis

Reaction score
ACA, aka Mitch, I know the facts.

PAY your distributor! He'll be happy to come out and fix your machine, and you won't have to go through all this.

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
Joe I paid his collection company 3 weeks ago but apparently his was never told.He found out Monday. I was also told Monday I would get my decal from 7 months ago but have not seen it yet.Imagine that.

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
D&S problem

Hamilton told me to put it on passive and reset it but when I put it back on active it went back out of service.Can you run it on passive and make it work?I think its some sort of electrical problem in the computer or maybe one of the cubes.Thanks for your responses we are getting closer I think.