What's new

D/H Vendmaster

washnvac

Reaction score
Having an issue with my Vendmaster. The unit will accept coins, but no motors will turn once an item is selected. Bill acceptor is flashing 2 count; indicating "disabled by machine". The 7512i cashflow display reads "check vendor, disabled by machine".

The 26 page manual does not address this issue. When I run a motor test, none of the motors turn.

I am assuming I have a control board issue, or a harness issue. I did see 2 wires a bit crimped where they got caught in the door. I cut and re-splced those. Other than that, the harnesses look good.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue before I attempt to call in to D/H. Thanks in advance for any help.

robblackburn

Reaction score
d/h vendmaster

Just had exact same problem and it is infact a control board issue. I sent the unit to Thomas & Associates for repair. I saw that somone else made a post about them a few days ago. I have sent items to D/H for repair and noticed that they just sent to Thomas for repair. The bill was about $100 and vendor works fine now. Let me know if you need the contact info but I am sure that a quick google search will find them. Good Luck

Rob

Randy

Reaction score
I believe the D/H Vend master is made by Raddatz Product Development Corp. Here’s a link o there web site. http://www.rpdvending.com If you need parts you might be able to get them from them. Getting anything from D/H anymore is a major challenge.

washnvac

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Rob. Just got the board back. $100 just like you said. It looks like those silly little halogen lights they put in there may have burned out the board. I have had that happen to a Fawn vendor, too. I removed them, and am going to put a little strip flourescent in there that has its own plug.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Funny I sent coin acceptor and board that were accepting coins but not bills, was getting a spark when plugging the bill acceptor harness into board, worked via coins only. Noticed some corrosion on board at plug area, spoke with Dh they said send it in. Recieved items back after about 5 weeks, $150 repair bill and NOTHING worked. Told to send back again, that was about 7 weeks ago, now no-one knows anything about my parts. I have a few thousand $ hole in my wall. If i am fortunate enough that some-one answers the phone I give my name and they send me to someone elses voice mail. Talked to Todd today he ASSURED me he would get back to me today. Its now 8:30 pm eastern and I have not heard anything. Does anyone have an acceptor and board for a front load, or would any one like to buy this machine for the SCRAP its worth!!! I have lost the whole summer without my highest income vender.
Sincerely
extremely displease
D/H customer

washnvac

Reaction score
Call Thomas & Assoc. and see if they have one. (Google S. Thomas & Assoc.--they are in Texas) The board is made by RPD.

Randy

Reaction score
I can’t believe that you’ve put up with this BS for as long as you have. I’d call RPD at 501-327-9496 and order the parts I needed, they make the Vending machine, they don’t make the control board, and they do sell the control board. I wonder who the owners of Grant D/H sales are now. I think everyone should start calling them and if they come to a convention everyone should go toe to toe with them and tell them what think.

mac

Reaction score
The current owners have a history of imploding successful business ventures. I worked for them at one time in Texas. My guess is that calls won't do much.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Well just received coin acceptor and board back from D&H yesterday installed in vendor and guess what it still doesnt work!!!!!! not really surprised as they didnt even know they still had it. I called the Co. that D&H sends it to and they told me that because D&H had me incorrectly hook up the wires I may have messed up the change acceptor, but send it directly to them and they will take care of it. D & H is a Joke, I was ASSURED by TODD, I guess he is the boss, he would call me and let me know where my parts were and what was happening with them. I NEVER heard from him. Then I spoke with JOSH who obviously didnt give a crap about my problems. They didnt mind charging me for nothing and causing me to lose the whole summer with my best vending machine. I would NEVER recommend anyone buy from them, this whole post really shows how inepdt this Co. is!!!

Randy

Reaction score
Who did D/H send the board to? Was it S. Thomas & Associates? [B]www.stavend.com[/B] I just had a friend of mine send his D/H Timer into S. Thomas and it worked prefect when he got it back, cost him $100 to get it fixed. He has also had nothing but problems with D/H.