What's new

Customer Satisfaction Survey

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
I would like to survey my customers to find out what they like and how we could do better. what format you guys have used in the past and what worked and what didn't. I know its important how you word the questions and how long the survey is. I was thinking about making it the size of a post card but get as much information as I can.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your help!

John

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I offered free automatic wash if customers gave me their email address and it works great. Maybe give something to get something.

Chiefs

Reaction score
Each year, we do a full page survey with about 10 questions on it. If they fill it out and return it on their next visit, we give them a free Rain-X. We hand out 1000 of them and get back around 200 each time we do it. Some of the comments made besides finding out the area they would like to see improvement on also gives us a chance to respond to misconceptions.

We also do bi-annual newsletters that we hand out to customers. The first page spells out our mission statement, the services they receive to help them compare if they do go elsewhere, as well as informing them of our book wash program, monthly club card, and charitable fundraising opportunities etc.

The second page, provides them with important safety information (like its a ride through not a drive through, neutralm foot off brake, and honk you horn if you experience any problem going through) the remainder of the page reminds them of things like the importance of detailing, how washing with us is the environmentally responsible way to wash their car, and reminders about tire inflation, power antenna cleaning and lubrication, replacing windshield wipers or anything else that comes to mind.

Along with this we hand out moist, disposable towels for customers to wipe off their dash. In short anything to try and differntiate ourselves from the competition.

Bill

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
chiefs

I like your ideas and focus on safety items. good work!