What's new

Customer Drying

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
In my pet wash, I wanted the customers to be able to dry their hands and wipe off the dog hair. I had tried paper towels initially, but people were using them to dry their dogs and their cars from the self serve bays. Took that down almost immediately.

What are your thoughts on a motion activated restroom air dryer and a hand sanitizing station?

bigleo48

Reaction score
People generally bring towels, but that's it I don't do anything more.

But I do sell towels in my petwash vending machine and you could sell moist towels. Do you have a vending machine in there?

MEP001

Reaction score
I put up a hand soap dispenser with antibacterial soap in it over the sink at the wash. As far as towels, I figure let them buy or bring their own whether it's for drying their car or their hands. They know they're going to get their hands wet. Some people will abuse anything free (I've seen a couple people washing their floormats in the sink with the hand soap).

bigleo48

Reaction score
I'd prefer selling something like this...
http://www.bizpen.com/antibacterial-wipes.html

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I need to put in a vending machine. I was thinking about going with this one here:

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/evmanufacturing/vending.html

I love my shurvend, but I don't know that I could justify the price in comparison to that one. Thoughts?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How about a used Shurvend?

Similar price point, more selections, guaranteed vend.

Kevin James

Reaction score
I’d put in an AMS Slim Gem. We paid $1695 for one delivered, can’t beat it for that price.
www.amsvendors.com/PDF/AMS_SlimGemWeb.pdf

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
$1700 delivered? Wow! I wouldn't mind one like that since it won't be exposed to the elements and will be locked up each night. Thanks for the link!

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Isn't this the old fawn company, which most of us know is a piece of junk? Or is this the Shurvend knock off, that you see at the shows?