What's new

Custom Thru-The-Wall Meter box ?

softsuds

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a vendor that would be willing to custom make a few custom meter boxes ?

What I'm wanting is somewhat of a Stainless Meter built like a Bill Changer (Face plate, 2" flange all the way around, Through the wall box, open on the inside)
No door on the outside, just accessible from inside the equipment room.

I could just go to a local fabricator and get it made but would have to source all of the templates for all the accessories (timer , coin acceptor, bill validator)
and then find someone to do a decal. It would just be easier to get someone that is already familiar with the business to build them.

And before anyone says " How will you mount the rotary switch" , I plan on using a 12 position stud mount.......

Thanks for any help.

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
We can do what ever you want. You'll need to contact Doug Empie in our sales department for pricing. Be warned, the cost of raw stainless has gone through the roof over the last 10 months-ish so it's probably going to be kind of spendy for custom.

OurTown

Reaction score
Be warned, the cost of raw stainless has gone through the roof over the last 10 months-ish so it's probably going to be kind of spendy for custom.
I was told by a manufacturer that it went up 100%.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
D&S made me custom meter boxes when I built my last location. I wanted boxes that opened from both sides, front and back, so I could remove money from the back side that was inside the equip room or office so nobody could see the huge stack of cash I was pulling out of every box. I also wanted them to open from the front for ease of service.

They accommodated my request.