What's new

CryptoPay in Etowah Valley?

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Has anyone retrofitted the Etwoah Valley system with the CryptoPay system to get away from the dial up connections and having to mess with BluePay? I called them and they seem to think that it can be done, but wasn't sure if anyone has actually made it work and if I could keep all of the functions of the EV timer that I like. My thought was to remove the CC reader on the EV system and install CryptoPay's system in the same slot. I would have to re-do signage and educate the customers again, but would save me $$ in processing fees and headaches with the dial up connections. I do wish that CryptoPay could do fleet cards/gift cards also.

Thanks,
Lighthouse

robblackburn

Reaction score
Etowah valley credit card

Has anyone retrofitted the Etwoah Valley system with the CryptoPay system to get away from the dial up connections and having to mess with BluePay? I called them and they seem to think that it can be done, but wasn't sure if anyone has actually made it work and if I could keep all of the functions of the EV timer that I like. My thought was to remove the CC reader on the EV system and install CryptoPay's system in the same slot. I would have to re-do signage and educate the customers again, but would save me $$ in processing fees and headaches with the dial up connections. I do wish that CryptoPay could do fleet cards/gift cards also.

Thanks,
Lighthouse
Great question above ... Anyone have answer. Does etowah have a new credit card system that uses Internet to proces and not just phone line. I have not heard much good about blue pay. Thoughts ??

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
Isn't the crypto cc system pulse only? So it would work with any timer right?

Unless you want count-up then you need the dixmor timer?