What's new

Cryptopay and GinSan timer help.

DippyFresh

Reaction score
So the basic way I have it set up, is that three dollars in quarters (12 quarters) will start the timer for 5 minutes, easy. Time per coin is 36 seconds. Minimum coins to start is 12. Done.

On the cryptopay side I want it to charge $5 for ~12 minutes when you use a card.

in order to make my rate work for coins I had to set time per coin as 36 seconds with a minimum of 12 coins to start on the timer itself.

So how do I do the same for cards but $5 for 12ish minutes on the cryptopay portal configurator? It’s equivalent to about 30 coins for 12ish minutes as 36 seconds per coin.

My swiper setting is:
Profile: Count Down Coin
Rate: 36
Min charge: $5
Coins per button press: 2

ideally I would just change the coins per button press to 30 so they push it once and they get the right time but the max value seems to be 8.

Any tips?

Please and thank you,
Dip

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
If i recall you'll have to call cryptopay to do a custom configuration of your initial card swipe so that it will pulse the additional times required, after that it will revert to the programming in your timer and the configuration page on cryptopay portal. I went thru this as well when i first started with cryptopay but ultimately decided to just do the same rate as the cash price but doubling the start amount and time given, i was trying to give more time for using a credit card as a bonus to not using coins, but the timer couldnt differentiate between swiper and coin pulses. Ultimately im glad i didnt and just kept the rates all the same. I take Quarters, my tokens, and CC in the bays and my total sales site wide run 73%-76% CC without giving anything away as an incentive.

Jsshac

Reaction score
So the basic way I have it set up, is that three dollars in quarters (12 quarters) will start the timer for 5 minutes, easy. Time per coin is 36 seconds. Minimum coins to start is 12. Done.

On the cryptopay side I want it to charge $5 for ~12 minutes when you use a card.

in order to make my rate work for coins I had to set time per coin as 36 seconds with a minimum of 12 coins to start on the timer itself.

So how do I do the same for cards but $5 for 12ish minutes on the cryptopay portal configurator? It’s equivalent to about 30 coins for 12ish minutes as 36 seconds per coin.

My swiper setting is:
Profile: Count Down Coin
Rate: 36
Min charge: $5
Coins per button press: 2

ideally I would just change the coins per button press to 30 so they push it once and they get the right time but the max value seems to be 8.

Any tips?

Please and thank you,
Dip
Is it me or is your math wrong?
5 minutes x 60 =300 seconds ~ by 12 = 25 seconds per coin?
I would just set the crypto pay to the same with a 5.00 minimum with the same time per coin. Why give them extra time for using a card when you have fees with the card?