What's new

Cryptopay and Bill acceptors

slash007

Reaction score
I finally got my add-on boxes with bill acceptors and cryptopay installed and will let you guys know how it goes. So far last night everyone still went to the changer to get quarters and didn't even notice the new boxes or maybe weren't sure what they were lol. I'm sure that they will slowly catch on and enjoy the convenience.

One issue that I just ran across was that a customer swiped an invalid card (debit card from a closed account) and after it said "verifying card", it turned on and let him wash. I was going to call cryptopay and ask them about it, but figured that I would see if anyone else had a similar issue.

cdreed06

Reaction score
Our Cryptopay just turns it on for a second if the card is bad. I think it defaults to come on while it is checking the card if it comes back bad then it shuts down. I've had couple people complain that the wash shut down but turned out that their cards were bad.

slash007

Reaction score
I spoke to cryptopay and they said that if it loses the internet connection then it just checks to make sure that the card has a valid # and expiration date and it lets it turn on. That is the default setup but can be turned off. I have tired it since and it does just turn on for a second then off when an invalid card is used.