What's new

Credit card system

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Are you doing dial up, or internet processing? I had an add on system through Hamilton that used dial up processing. It was a little slow but was very reliable.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

sprocket

Reaction score
I have got 2 hamiltons and you are right they are slow. It will be dial up and I thought there may be something better out there. You just never know unless you ask.
Thanks

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I have the hamilton dial up. Slow but very reliable. You may want to talk to cryptopay- they seem close to having an acw system- cheaper- faster,
but last i heard they were working on getting it to work on more than
one price.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Do you have SS bays, vacs, petwash, etc? The entry unit to an IBA is part of an overall payment system. Need to consider marketing, fleet accounts, etc.

washme1

Reaction score
If you're going to use Cryptopay you should pick one of your friends on The Forum currently using Cryptopay as the source of a referral. They'll receive some kind of cash bonus.

waterway

Reaction score
Been waiting for crypto to release there credit card system for the acw4 since the convention. They are still working on it. I call every few months to check in but nothing yet.

Cory@Genesys

Cryptopay CC Systems
Reaction score
If you're going to use Cryptopay you should pick one of your friends on The Forum currently using Cryptopay as the source of a referral. They'll receive some kind of cash bonus.
Not a bad idea... but currently we don't offer any kind of cash back referral system. Although I may pass that suggestion on to the boss :)

DiamondWash

Reaction score
What about Ryko Mfg Equipment? I have a site owner that is interested in buying Crytopay but doesn't know if it will work with Ryko coinboxes "Auto and Self Serve".

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
I would use Ryko's CAWIC with the IC Verify software, then you can choose ANY processor you want!