What's new

Crazy idea???

JustClean

Reaction score
Hi guys,
in a few weeks I am getting my new Washworld Razor. I've never had a touchless machine before and I am very excited. Two nights ago I had a dream:
I dreamed of altering the program of our Washworld machine to clean the walls...
Next morning when I woke up I laughed about it but then I thought: hey, why not?
I probably wouldn't be able to do it myself but wouldn't be that something that the manufacturer could do? A program that comes up after every so many washes to run to the side of the walls, turn around and clean them? Wouldn't do a perfect job but I guess better than nothing...
What do you think? Is that all crap I am talking? :)

briteauto

Reaction score
Cool idea, but I'm not sure if that machine can have the arch in a 180 degree position facing away from the outer perimeter of the bridge - it seems like the top of the inverted L would be overlapping and interfering with the edge of the bridge and/or the travel rails. I also don't think you could get the nozzles close enough to the walls to have any type of impact. Finally, if you intend to put a chemical on the walls through the machine, you would need a strong one (much stronger than anything you would put on a car), and I would not want to run that through the lines and risk any contamination of my wash chemicals or possible damage of the cars or the machine.

Neat idea, but I'm not sure if it is practical.

bigleo48

Reaction score
I could do it with manual intervention with my M5 (remotely if I choose). However, you are correct about the water impact at that distance with the inverted 'L' causing the standoff. I also find that with wall cleaning, some scrubbing is required.