What's new

Cost of Kondor + install

Etowah

kdersch

Reaction score
The reason I bought the kondor is because I built the express tunnel in the same location using equipment from Balenger. I have another express tunnel and I wanted the parts to be interchangeable. The installer was able to give me a faster install with the kondor. So the Kondor was about 80k. For about 80k you get a basic machine. It has 2 soaps, triple foam, wax, and dry agent. It’s additional to add hot wax, rocker, undercarriage, and blowers.
-so far, I can’t get the small tank to heat up the water for the low and high ph. Belanger doesn’t know what’s happening, the installer can’t figure it out.
-the machine sometimes kicks pick ups out. We have replace the sonar, moved the sensors, and calibrated the unit multiple times.
-I don’t like the fact that I can’t do multiple passes with the soap application.
-I had issues dispensing the chemicals, and with connectivity with the washify POS

what I like about it, I don’t know. So far I had no complaints from customers. When I do my next wash, I will definitely visit sites with different equipment.
Any update on these issues and resolution?

petercarwash

Reaction score
Hey, I bought one 6 months ago. I had the Belanger guy install the machine and 3 sonnys blowers for 130k. I did the electrical, signs, pos, and doors were extra. I’m truly not impressed, a bit disappointed. It’s my first touch free and I truly think there has to be something better out there. I have photos on google and on my website if you are interested in seeing it. I believe there’s a better option out there.
How is the kondor machine doing? Any feedback..looking to get a kondor machine. Any feedback is appreciated 🙏

Timmb

Reaction score
I have a 7-year-old twin arm Kondor with all the bells and whistles plus I added on a hot wax trough.It has been very reliable for me with very few problems. I have it dialed in and it does great job as consistently as any touchless does and we all know what that means.