What's new

Comparison of in-bay credit card acceptors

Sequoia

AKA Duane H- 3 bay SS
Reaction score
I'm finally getting ready to put in-bay credit card acceptance at my SS.

What vendors would be considered as the top providers or contenders to provide this? I know of Wash Gear, CryptoPay, and ...... who else?

I used someone else's SS and paid for it using a Wash Gear terminal, and it was simple. And, I like the advantage of the wireless CryptoPay, which could let me also expand it to my two Vac's. What other factors should I consider?

I'd like to review the "top tier" providers and make a decision so I can add this for the Summer season.

Thanks for your input ......

MEP001

Reaction score
Hamilton's D.A.N. is very good, but it's one of the most expensive including fees. CryptoPay seems to make the most sense - I'll never put Hamilton's swipers on the vacs, but I might someday put CryptoPay's on them.

boywonder

Reaction score
Dont forget washcard. There is so much marketing that goes with this system. Well worth the cost. Couldn't afford to be without it. But you have to decide what you want it to do, and what you want to get out of it.

340wash

Reaction score
We have used Wash Gear for years. Simple operation both for the operator as well as the customer. Our credit card use is increasing every month as well as our PrePaid Gift Cards. Give Dave or Jennifer a call at Wash Gear.