What's new

Columbus, Ohio bandits pics

Mr Frank

Reaction score
They may turn off your electric, use a cordless grinder, etc.
My pics are to big to attach so I e-mailed them to Bill.

Last edited:

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Crime Photos

http://autocareforum.biz/photogallery/thumbnails.php?album=49

I created a Public Album so that anyone that has some pixs can post them. Use some photo program and make them say 500x500 and size wise, as small as you can and still maintain clarity. They have to be approved, but I get an email to do that.

I notice that sometimes, the pictures don't come up in Chrome, so just bring up another browser if you have problems seeing the pictures.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I seen tattoos on the neck of the one, Have you thought about emailing the tattoo places in town , see if they would help identify the person. I would also post them at the wash.

toddmullens

Reaction score
One of the guys that was caught in Arkansas kinda looks like the short haired guy in your pictures. I will take a closer look when they are in front on me and post them to the gallery as well. How cool would that be if indeed it was the same person!

bigleo48

Reaction score
They may turn off your electric, use a cordless grinder, etc..
Since I'm nowhere near you, I am interested more in what they did and how they did it to learn to better protect my place.

So if they cut power here (would need to cut or short 600V 3 Phase cable at pole), my alarm system would notice the loss of power and the alarm co would notify me directly (my alarm system is a wireless connection back to alarm co office). I would then look at my cameras to see what's going on (cameras and DSL on UPS) with iPhone (while driving to wash if I'm home or nearby). My cameras would be able to see if neighbors have power... neighbors have power, I call Police immediately, that are less than a mile away.

Big