What's new

Coleman Super Saver

pgrzes

Reaction score
Anyone have a Kleenrite part number for a weep solenoid on a super saver pump stand. I am assuming its a gc? 3/8" N.O. but I cannot seem to find one that appears to be whats on there.

Randy

Reaction score
Anyone have a Kleenrite part number for a weep solenoid on a super saver pump stand. I am assuming its a gc? 3/8" N.O. but I cannot seem to find one that appears to be whats on there.
If you own any Coleman equipment you might want to stock up on any proprietary parts. I heard the other day that Coleman was about to take its last breath.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
If you own any Coleman equipment you might want to stock up on any proprietary parts. I heard the other day that Coleman was about to take its last breath.
Hmm, I thought they were doing OK. They are selling some Hanna equipment locally

OurTown

Reaction score

Did you hear it from a distributor? That's pretty big news.

Randy

Reaction score
Did you hear it from a distributor? That's pretty big news.
That would be correct. The Self-serve car wash industry is a slowly dying business model.

OurTown

Reaction score
That would be correct. The Self-serve car wash industry is a slowly dying business model.

They do make tunnel equipment and IBAs but I don't see very many new ones being installed. One of our competitors recently took out a Water Wizard and lengthened his bay to put in a Coleman Hanna mini tunnel. Maybe it is not set up right but it is not very impressive.

MEP001

Reaction score
I replace the GC solenoids with a DEMA equivalent size diaphragm type which is cheaper and less prone to sticking. Either 473P for 3/8" or 474P for 1/2".