What's new

coleman fragrance/vacuum timers

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Last week I purchased 5 combo vacs. 3 fragrance and 2 carpet cleaner vacs. The timers are cycle time ct2040 for fragrance and ct2050 for carpet cleaner. One machine did not have a timer at all and another had what looked like a screw driver hole in it. Rest don't work. Called coleman today and was given a price of $440.00 per timer. Called around to Dixmor & Timemaster and could not find a differant brand of timer to replace it with. Does anyone have suggestions on what to do? Thanks

wendy's wash

Reaction score
yes they were. I won bid at $4,823.23. Was ticked off as it stated, working when removed.
No way will the 1 without timer work. Negotiated down to $4,050.00. Spent $400.00 to pick them up. Only one coin mech works out of 3 so far. I use tokens and quarters so I new they would have to be replaced. Will remove new Slugbuster II mechs from old vacs. 3 total vac motors bad.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
The replacement will be a 1034-R (unless coleman has changed something, I haven't owned a coleman combo in a couple of years) the 1034 is universal and will work in all coleman applications. Expensive, yes, It was kinda nice to just stock one or two spare timers for 40 machines. I didn't see the ebay ad but it sounds like you still probably got a good deal.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Better watch what you buy on Ebay these days. I purchased a NEW IN THE BOX, NEVER USED, FULL FACTORY WARRANTY, BLACKBERRY CELL PHONE on Ebay Recently. It arrived used, had several weeks of phone numbers and calls still installed in the phone, was scratched and dented. We appealed to Ebay and they sent it for mediation. I received a letter that Ebay and Pay Pal ruled in favor of the guy selling the phone. Stated that he had not misrepresented the phone--It was in fact a Blackberry? Sent them pictures, letters stating that the phone was used from a phone company, and pictures of the torn up box that it was shipped in. I received no further reply from Ebay and we now have an old used, not working Blackberry Phone. What a fraud!

vinh

Reaction score
greg is right with the timer model 1034-R. they fit in all JC vacs and bays. I have a used spare timer for sale. let me know

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Vinh,
Do you still have this used timer for sale? If so, let me know how much I need to buy one.
Buzzie8

BayWatch

Jedi apprentice
Reaction score
Bandali, Kleenrite doesnt post the price of that timer. Any idea what it cost you? You have peaked my interest cause I am tired of dealing with Coleman.

bandali

Reaction score
Don't remember exactly, since it was over a year ago, but I think $300 (back then).

vinh

Reaction score
How much

How much did it cost? Coleman would have raped you for at least $400.

MEP001

Reaction score
bandali said:
Yes, I believe so.
If you only "believe so," then you don't.

vinh said:
How much did it cost? Coleman would have raped you for at least $400.
To whom is your question addressed?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
You can use a Timemaster in the bay, or any single function machine for that matter but to my knowledge they do not have the software to work in a dual function machine.

Also, Blowdown fuctions for shampooers are built into the software.