What's new

Coin Shortage??????

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
The ideal solution IMHO is for some of us to .... Step 1: Make sure we accept dollar coins besides just quarters. Step 2: Have a built into the reinforced ER wall "like a fortress" ATM that allows ... especially our self service car wash customers ... a choice of getting whatever combination of one denominaton of bill & one denomination of coin.

From our successful use of an ATM that has been giving out $5 bills for about 9 years now & knowing how reliable coin hoppers are from our 8 StandardChange hoppers since 1987 ... I see it as a winner. Not everyone will agree ... but then our experience at our facility could be different than the naysayers!

soonermajic

Reaction score
He's a teacher, you know.
By my calcs, the tokens were $3500 & loss was $3300= nearly $7000 loss, while I had the same business yet didn't spend/lose $7000.
Looks to me MEP,, like you're both a smart A$$ & a dumb A$$.
And yes Im a teacher & a coach, & I make a difference in the lives of my kids/players. Had 1 call me today, whom I coached 24---26 yrs ago, telling me how he uses all of my life's lessons still, & was seeking advice on some personal stuff. So absolutely i am a teacher, & not sure why you think it's cute to try & take a shot @ me for that.

cap732000

Reaction score
And this is the very reason I don’t post on this page you have huge D bags like Mep and that maggot from Florida who are so arrogant that why would anyone want to try to learn from d&$@h&@ds like them there is a proper way to respond and disagree but neither of you have it!!! I don’t need to learn I’ve been around enough but being something other than a pos is always positive!!! Dismember me!!!!!! You select guys are pr$&cks!!! I’ll just go back to counting my quarters and Trying to help good people. And I’m sure there will be some keyboard warrior that will come back with some smart statement call me my info is on here and we can meet like men not some sissy a&! Keyboard warrior! Yes I know coach and he evaluates a lot but is a salt of the earth good person! And Mep I know your rep is a crook that has ripped multiple people off down in the great state of Texas! Cap732000 out!!!!!!

MEP001

Reaction score
By my calcs, the tokens were $3500 & loss was $3300= nearly $7000 loss, while I had the same business yet didn't spend/lose $7000.
Looks to me MEP,, like you're both a smart A$$ & a dumb A$$.
They're tokens that cost 33¢ each that vend for $1 at the changer. Every token lost is 67¢ profit.
And yes Im a teacher & a coach, & I make a difference in the lives of my kids/players. Had 1 call me today, whom I coached 24---26 yrs ago, telling me how he uses all of my life's lessons still, & was seeking advice on some personal stuff. So absolutely i am a teacher, & not sure why you think it's cute to try & take a shot @ me for that.
That's cool. I've helped hundreds of people make many millions of dollars. I can also take a joke.

MEP001

Reaction score
And Mep I know your rep is a crook that has ripped multiple people off down in the great state of Texas!
I'm well aware, I was not involved with them during the reign of Tim.

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
My last two deposit. The bank acts like they don't want too handle quarters. ( reading the young ladies face) Looking left right then to the older teller's we have no trays . She was acting like they are not prepared an discourage me . I was thinking ahead . It was boxes $500 neat 9.25 on envelope. Ok we will take it. My dad made deposit in the 60s,, 70s an I in the 80s,, 90s then you walk in the bank tellers were all friendly treat you like business owner. They all ( tellers) were calling out i need ones the next needs fives an so on. I think it's agenda push. To think get rid of cash. But have grocery stores when they walk in . It is different behavior.

OurTown

Reaction score
I've talked to several people who have to order quarters at their bank to be brought in. One guy said it costs him $35 for a bag of $200.

It seems strange to have to add extra money just for a domestic currency type exchange. Banks and credit unions are all so different and it would pay to shop around to see what services they provide and the fees they charge.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I agree with OurTown. The following is one of the better articles I have read that reflects Flex Wand's & many other of our observations. I tend to try at almost all cost to avoid trying to make cases for proper government intervention. Just so the media doesn't hype the 100% cashless specifically among us & make matter even worse!!! Ignorance is bliss & also can become pandemic too. Hong Kong protestors are justifiable based on plenty of evidence also including the "selective enforcement" extra tools of a "bad news" enforce for you but not for us government.

Last edited: