What's new

Cobra Touchless by Hydro Spray

lakefront

Reaction score
I have had this machine since Jan. of 2006 and haven't been able to keep it operational for any period of time.Am I the only one in the World that owns a Cobra and has this problem?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
You might check with Sonny's for help. They now own Hydrospray. I think they also changed the name as well.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
If Sonny's did buy them, I suppose the people that own them will have a pray for support. The guys that bought it from Ernie, contacted me and wanted to advertise, but couldn't pay for it. I was worried that they had enough money to weather the transition as well as the economy. Hopefully this is true.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Straight from the horse's mouth

After reading the above info, I contacted Paul Fazio directly and this is the info that he gave me.

Hydrospray is alive and well and have redesigned the machines. He was impressed with their progress and acknowledged that they had a hard row to hoe, by standing behind the machines that they had not sold.

Sonny's bought the rights to market a machine that is called G2. Sonny's wants to cover the touchfree market that they were not covering before this purchase. Sonny's can only support the machines that they sell.

waright

Reaction score
Be careful responding to this post. I believe there is possible litigation involved with this unit. It's too bad that Hydrospray of Ohio went out of business and left your machine out there with some design flaws. Making your distributor the scapegoat is not going to make your wash run any better. From what I have heard, the new owners of hydrospray and your dist. had offered to fix your machine at cost, but you chose not to. I guess those lawyer fees will make the machine run better.