What's new

CC Processing

washman9

Reaction score
we are currently processing with Mercury payment for our unitec auto cashier for our IBA's. Mercury requires us to communicate with them via our wash supplier. are there any other processors out there who can provide this service. at one time mercury was the only one providing this service. we process via high speed internet connection but could process via phone if necessary.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
we are currently processing with Mercury payment for our unitec auto cashier for our IBA's. Mercury requires us to communicate with them via our wash supplier. are there any other processors out there who can provide this service. at one time mercury was the only one providing this service. we process via high speed internet connection but could process via phone if necessary.
Is there a problem that you need to talk to them? I use Mercury and have been quite pleased.:confused:

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Just started with mercury. I really like their website- almost realtime. But have never tried to talk to them

kentadel

Reaction score
I use mercury also and am really pleased with them. Great website to check on your transactions, almost instantly.

washman9

Reaction score
would you happen to have a link to their web site.

thanks

Etowah