What's new

CBK- Chinese Manufacturer

Cool Wash

Reaction score
I have been approached by a gentleman who represents CBK car wash manufacturer from China. He has over 25 years car wash development and management experience in the US. It is a touch free machine. He is their first distributor in the US and he happens to live in the same city I am in. He will support with repair, parts, etc,

Has anyone had any experience with this manufacturer? I will appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks

Cool Wash

Reaction score
This is the the reason I am thinking not to take this project.

Zal

Reaction score
They may be fine…. But I don’t see any Chinese cars and I’m sure they make them. I guess here in our business we count on reputations for selecting machinery

Blanco

Reaction score
Please do not do this. There is no reason to buy from a Chinese manufacture that copies laser wash other then the price tag. You will get what you pay for. Also 2 months of down time when parts are needed comming out of Chyna. If your guy has a heart attack and dies tomorrow you can forget about repairs and support since no one else in the country will even touch this machine IF it exists. I honestly dought after giving a down payment you will even receive a machine. Like I said the only logically reason to consider something like this given all the great manufactures in OUR own country is because you are trying to save money. If you can't afford new, then buy a used machine. There are plenty of used laser washes out there for sale. Laser wash has tech support that speaks English and parts in stock in the US. There are so many reasons I can explain why this is a absolutely terrible idea but it would take all day. If you are seriously considering this please message me so I can change your mind and save you from throwing away your money.

Zal

Reaction score
Don’t get offended by anyone including me. We dont want to see you get scammed or regret buying it. It’s serious equipment that we need to work well everyday. One thing China does not care about.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
Wise move for all the reasons stated previously. Don't see anything innovative in what can be gleaned from their short video. At the end of the day, support is critical.

water guy

Reaction score
Whats the status on this subject. I meet a gentleman at his wash and he is ordering an automatic. From across the pond.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I have not decided yet…still on the fence
Possibly, some weight on the decision would be the question of ... if their competitors are already using a large number of "Made in China" individual parts & components???

tonyleeeee

Reaction score
I will go to visit these few car wash manufacturers (including CBK) next month. My main concern is whether the product is prone to failure and whether it is easy to repair. I believe that most touchless equipment parts are similar.

Although American manufacturers provide maintenance services, third-party maintenance companies also come to repair them. The most important thing is that the prices of American manufacturers are too high.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't mind paying for quality that's for sure. Especially when it comes to some thing that's going to consistently earn revenue like a car wash machine. My new razor was expensive and worth every penny. In over two years I have done very little besides routine maintenance. by contrast, my old machine was a bargain even when knew. I had troubles with it from the very first winter of operation. You can't put a price on the peace of mind that comes with a well-made, well designed machine with excellent distributor support like Autowash Maintenance provides.

tonyleeeee

Reaction score
I don't mind paying for quality that's for sure. Especially when it comes to some thing that's going to consistently earn revenue like a car wash machine. My new razor was expensive and worth every penny. In over two years I have done very little besides routine maintenance. by contrast, my old machine was a bargain even when knew. I had troubles with it from the very first winter of operation. You can't put a price on the peace of mind that comes with a well-made, well designed machine with excellent distributor support like Autowash Maintenance provides.
Completely correct, I agree it. Personally, I still need to understand more, after all, the price difference is significant.

TMoliver

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the CBK at the SWCA show going on in Tx yet? Dynamic Wash Soultions has the gantry in their booth. They are importing them but will be supplying a 40 GPM Giant or the Cat 3535 pump stand and their controls. Spare parts are being stored at their plant as well.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the CBK at the SWCA show going on in Tx yet? Dynamic Wash Soultions has the gantry in their booth. They are importing them but will be supplying a 40 GPM Giant or the Cat 3535 pump stand and their controls. Spare parts are being stored at their plant as well.
i loked at it, & one other Chinese machine. Both looked somewhat cheaply made, & just scared me.
However, I didn't have the right frame of mind.

Etowah