What's new

Cat 310 lost pressure

MEP001

Reaction score
I have close to the same issue. 1st time in 15 years of owning this self serve, except I don't have any high pressure functions (wax, soap and rinse) but the cat 310 comes on and the belt is turning but no pressure on the guage and nothing coming out at the bay. Tire and pre soak work fine. Thanks for any feedback.
Can you post some pictures of the plumbing to the pump?

Randy

Reaction score
I have close to the same issue. 1st time in 15 years of owning this self serve, except I don't have any high pressure functions (wax, soap and rinse) but the cat 310 comes on and the belt is turning but no pressure on the guage and nothing coming out at the bay. Tire and pre soak work fine. Thanks for any feedback.
Do you have water going to the pump? Disconnect the water feed to the pump and see if you have water.

Jerry33

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I can't explain what happened but swapping the pump (both came from a wash that I closed about 5 years ago so pumps were stored for a long time) corrected the problem. Just guessing it is the low pressure seals as was suggested. I have not pulled the head from the removed pump.