What's new

Car Wash Vending with Credit Card

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
I've been doing some research and looking into getting a new vending machine. Currently have an in wall unit that only accepts coins and is a very old D/H unit that is getting hard to find parts for. Looking around, I don't have the space for a stand alone and the KleenView fits perfectly in it's place like most of the footprints for this size. Looking to see if anyone has any recommendations outside of that, GinSan didn't seem worth the extra cash and those are the only 2 that really have stood out. Just looking for some insight as to any other options anyone else has used. Thanks!

OurTown

Reaction score
Does your current machine look very similar to the Kleen-View machines? If so it was made by Raddatz and you can get parts for it. Some of them can be upgraded to the latest circuit board to communicate an MDB Cryptopay swiper.

SuperSuds04

Reaction score
Yes it is a Dilling Harris, looks almost identical. I will check out their website and see if I can find parts, would definitely like an updated door to accept cash at a minimum though on top of adding CC to it. Thank you!