What's new

Car wash superstore "prime shipping" type deal expires 05/15

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I haven't bought from car wash superstore in a while but gotta admit it's tempting to try this. $99 gets free ground shipping for one year.

Their vending prices are pretty competitive with KR. Some other things are higher but the free shipping would offset it somewhat.

It would be nice to pick up the phone and order a couple of items without even worrying about shipping costs.

expires 5/15 any thoughts? Auto renews probably at $249 in one year though.

https://www.carwashsuperstore.com/Product/1750.14966/Elite-Club-Membership

soapy

Reaction score
I think KR has a response coming out on 6/1/19. I am sure they raised their eyebrows wwhen they saw this offer from CWS

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I think KR has a response coming out on 6/1/19. I am sure they raised their eyebrows wwhen they saw this offer from CWS
Agree I saw something on KR site about this as well....every day I thank my stars I have their TX warehouse 20 mins from me.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
I jumped on this. I figure it will pay for itself in 3 or 4 orders based on what KR has been charging on shipping.recently.

sparkey

Reaction score
I like the carwash superstore shipping deal. It sounds like Kleen rite is going to have a few more strings attached to their deal.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I like the carwash superstore shipping deal. It sounds like Kleen rite is going to have a few more strings attached to their deal.
Yes, I wish I knew more about the kleen rite deal, but today is the deadline.

Shipping costs have gotten so high that I don't even reorder out of stock vending products. If I run out of item I just don't sell it until I get a bulk order together. And 75% of the time after I place a big order I remember I missed a couple of small items.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I was just about to place an order on CWSS website and noticed "elite"membership is still available for $99.

I've only placed a couple of orders since I joined.Their online ordering system is inferior to kleen rite's, Vending and very common items are usually in stock and competitively priced with KR. Some of the items are even cheaper. Less common items tend to be backordered and may be higher priced than KR. Regardless, Its nice to be able to pick up a phone, order three low pressure swivels or a couple boxes of tire foam or whatever, and not even give a thought to how much the shipping is or having to hassle with putting together a larger order for cost efficiency. I will still use KR I'm sure, but this program makes CWSS the first place I check for pricing and availability, which I'm sure was their intent. KR now has their rewards program and free ship over $750 that will be nice too, so its too early to see if I will renew or not.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I just looked at the 2018 CWSS catalog available online that is divided into 16 pdfs. I do like the way I can open them up locally & do a "find" as long as I use Adobe Acrobat. I have software that can make all 16 pdfs into one pdf. I am pretty sure that would help the ability to do an extremely fast locally stored search. It seems like the ability to search within it might be better than some of the online "cloud" search engines ... not sure though. I am also not sure if there have been any pertinent changes since their 2018 catalog that shows online.

I will have to study the potential nonstock inconvenience from CWSS like Greg mentioned & how good KR continues to be on the timing of their free shipping offers. I tend to be appreciative of the personal attention that I have received from KR over the years. Not sure if that :) can be attributed to my (y)communication skills or not?!!