What's new

Car Wash Locations For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent WNY

Reaction score
Established family business may be looking to retire. 1-3 locations possibly available for sale. Very serious inquiries only, with the ability to verify funds for transaction. No Brokers Please unless representing Client, Thank you,

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a better idea to put this thread in the proper category. I think you'll get a better response if you put some contact information in your post.

OurTown

Reaction score
I wouldn't put contact info in unless you want more spam. Just click on the person's user name and then click "start conversation" to contact the seller. You can then message back and forth with contact info privately.

washnshine

Reaction score
Established family business may be looking to retire. 1-3 locations possibly available for sale. Very serious inquiries only, with the ability to verify funds for transaction. No Brokers Please unless representing Client, Thank you,
Yes - please list the city and state, as well as the type of washes - IBA, tunnel, ss. Etc.

Vincent WNY

Reaction score
It's a better idea to put this thread in the proper category. I think you'll get a better response if you put some contact information in your post.
That helps, thank you. Appreciate your input. (First time user)

Status
Not open for further replies.