What's new

car stuck in bay

GALESBURG LASER

Reaction score
Getting a fault of car stuck in bay.Also it was acting up for pull forward or backup when a car came in. I do not have the treadle plate. we have the new loading eyes which can detach from the cable which is nice compared to old style.I have replaced the loading eyes on the the entrance side and it seemed to work fine for a day,now its acting up again.i cant remember if the t bar eyes have something to do with this problem also? Thanks for looking!

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
This could be caused by t-bar eyes. Especially the rear t-bar eyes. The best thing to do would be to check what inputs are on when you get this error. I would check the rear eye input based on your other post. I see that you have replaced the t-bar eyes, ( other post), but if you re getting a car stuck in bay, and the machine is going long at the rear( all the way towards the entrance), I would suspect that the signal from the rear eys is not making it all the way to the controller. I would check the rear eyes, the amplifier for the rear eyes, and the festoon cable. Depending on what year your machine is, If you have one, I would check the relay in the j-3 box.