What's new

Cameras for a 2/1

MC3033

Reaction score
I would highly recommend going with an IP system. I had far more issues in the past with the coax/power.

Call getscw.com and have them set you up. I think you will come in cheaper, they are great to work with and it may have higher quality

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Waxman, that’s an awful lot of money for obsolete 1080p cameras. The days of needing to spend that much are over.
check these out….8- 4K cameras, 2 tb drive which I would I would replace. You could buy 5 of these systems for what you’re looking at.

This isn’t even one of their best sales.

Etowah

Toms PTcarwash

Reaction score
I have a 1080p 16 camera system with a 2tb hard drive that I paid less than 2k for a few years back.
You should be able to get a 4k system for about that now.
POE systems are really nice.
Coax systems will work just fine if you use the proper power supplies and wire size for any runs over 50'. If not you will have problems, especially at night when the IR turns on.
No matter what you install don't cut corners on the wire size and power supplies.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I just bought a lorex 16 channel NVR with eight cameras for $799 off the lorex website. Best bang for the buck for a fairly reputable system.

Reaction score
I just bought a lorex 16 channel NVR with eight cameras for $799 off the lorex website. Best bang for the buck for a fairly reputable system.
I think I saw this same kit on sale at Costco from Lorex. It also included some door sensors which would be great to have integrated. Right now I have a simplisafe system setup at the carwash im remodeling.