Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who's got feedback on the buffpro?

Lets hear it. TIA/Waxman

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
I tried it once and didn't care for it. Also have many friends in the business who have tried it and the ones who did like it do mostly boats and rv's. It was just too awkward for me and the pads cost way to much.

I think i'll stick with the Flex and keep on going. You should at least try it, you might like it.

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Waxman,

Arguably, the future of the detail industry and perhaps car washing is chemistry that protects paint, not buffing paint.

For instance, if you haven’t already checked it out, consider trying Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0, a permanent paint sealant available from – www.optimiumcarcare.com

I am totally impressed with this product.

Remove all wax from car with general purpose cleaner and then remove impregnated dirt with clay bar. Apply 2.0 with a sponge and let it dry, no buffing or polishing required.

This stuff forms a permanent bond with the clear-coat and no reapplication of product or rejuvenation is required.

buda

Reaction score
Waxman

We have been distributing the BUFFPRO for two years, with mixed results.

The problem with asking someone else's opinion, if you get a person who likes the tool or product you get a favorable opinion. If you get a person who does not like it, you get an unfavorable opinion.

The only way to really know if you would like the tool or not is to try it yourself.

I have had detailers who think it is the worst thing they have every picked up, including a very top notch detailer who used to work for DETAIL PLUS and now owns his own detail business.

Also, have sold to detailers in the US who think it is the best thing since wax and only use it.

SMALLER VERSION

We are looking into the feasibility of a smaller version of the drum style buffer in both electric and air versions. The drum would be about 5" wide and 3" in diameter. The buffer is not larger than an electric or air rotary buffer.

Regards
Bud A

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am interested in this tool. Are there any in operation in New England, U.S.A.?

buda

Reaction score
Will check and see if I can find an end-user in the area for you to talk with or visit.

Bud Abraham