What's new

Box Truck Stolen With Car Wash Equipment Inside

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
Our 2000 Isuzu NPR deisel box truck was stolen without a key on the fourth of July weekend (4th or 5th) from a jobsite in Greeley, CO. While we are pretty sure that it was stolen for the truck itself or for the tools inside, our real loss was that it was loaded with new equipment: Hamilton HTK, Hamilton CCD, two UE POS 4000 terminals, Parts of an Oasis Typhoon (skins, weldments, pump rack, etc. Just throwing this out there in case someone gets offered a really good deal on some of this stuff - please contact me. I will make it worth your time!

Randy

Reaction score
Did you get your truck back?

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
Sure did. However, all of the equipment was gone. They jimmy'd the door to get in, but I have no idea how they started it... No damage to steering column... A property owner called in the abandoned vehicle to police in the next town in the back of an industrial area. All the new equipment and tools were gone... They uncrated it in the box truck and even used its liftgate to unload it. The automatic stuff was mostly still there, but the electronic stuff is all gone. Please let me know if you find a good deal from a shady character on car wash the above equipment!