What's new

Bought a used wash.

APW

Reaction score
Jealous of your Petit machine. If your up and running now please send a vid with that running. Did you quit your job?
Have not quite finished the site but the Petit is done. I will post a video when it's running. I ended up going part-time at my job. We have a baby on the way so insurance was important to me. I work two 10-hour days back to back every week and I get to keep my full benefits. So far it's working out.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Sounds like start to finish, 4 mos for Petit install? What's the story?

APW

Reaction score
Sounds like start to finish, 4 mos for Petit install? What's the story?
Haven't been installing the Petit for 4 months. This was a total rehab. Only thing left after I gutted it was a 2" water line coming out of the concrete. I built my own SS equipment, RO system, installed dual tankless water heaters, ran new 1" gas lines and the list goes on. My wife and I have flipped 5 houses this year on top of taking care of 2 kids with a 3rd on the way as well as taking care of our other three car washes and I work my regular job 2 days a week. That's why it has taking me so long.

washnshine

Reaction score
Haven't been installing the Petit for 4 months. This was a total rehab. Only thing left after I gutted it was a 2" water line coming out of the concrete. I built my own SS equipment, RO system, installed dual tankless water heaters, ran new 1" gas lines and the list goes on. My wife and I have flipped 5 houses this year on top of taking care of 2 kids with a 3rd on the way as well as taking care of our other three car washes and I work my regular job 2 days a week. That's why it has taking me so long.
Good for you- I’m sure your efforts will reap big rewards! Good luck with the new wash!

Reactions: APW

Kramerwv

Reaction score
You’re Batman!!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Yeh, doesn't sound like that much.🙄😅😅

timmills

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations. You can do it (Y)
Well I have my work cut out for me on this one but I am looking forward to it. Going to replace the old laser 4000 with a Washworld Profile and keep the SS equipment and rebuild it all. This will be my 4th wash and I am planning on quitting my government job of 16 years as soon as I have it up and running. I appreciate all the help through the years from this forum. I've learned so much and couldn't have done it without all your help. Thank you to everyone.