What's new

Bill Changers

Randy

Reaction score
Rowe no way, American absolutely no way. I?d stick with Hamilton. If you?re getting by with a small tube type changer a little ER-60 with a Mars validator might be the changer you?re looking for. If you?re handy and the cabinet of your tube changer is in good condition you could replace the guts of your tube changer with the guts from a ER-60 changer.

crewchief97

Reaction score
Thanks for the Info Randy, my old tube machine is 16 years old and still works!!
Ill shop around and see what I can find a er-60 for.

Terry

MikeV

Reaction score
You might take a look at the Standard changers. I've had mine for over 6 years with very few problems, none serious. Also get good service when I need it.

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
I second the Rowe - no way. Well, whatever I buy in the future will have a Mars validator. If I ever have to replace anything I have since I replaced all the validators with Mars.

Etowah

Jason Studer

Reaction score
I have a Rowe BC1400, I purchased a complete extra machine so that I have extra parts on hand when it goes down. So sad but true.

jackmass

Reaction score
Hamilton Goldline Autocashier

Hello everyone. I have been reading posts for months and have probably used 99%of all your advice.

I am getting my Hamilton Goldline set up for CC's, but do not have the handheld plugin. I was wondering if I could borrow someone's to get the CC's up & running. I am in the Worcester, MA area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MEP001

Reaction score
You should have gotten one with the Goldline. Did you buy the wash as-is, or did you buy the auto cashier and not get the hand-held unit?

You should definitely have one on hand. You will need it on occasion, and unless you know for sure you can get a loaner right away, you'd be better off getting one now.