What's new

Bill changer monitoring

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to monitor remotely the amount of cash your changer has excepted I can only seem to find out

mac

Reaction score
It does have a counter on that records the number of coins spit out. Maybe you can wire another one in parallel and have your security camera watch it.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I believe Standard 600EFs had variations of that capability via the serial connection optional cabling. I am not sure if their latest product still does though. A database IT wizard could very possibly poll hopper levels & provide a level warning remotely on a remotely controlled app.

It seems like at minimum ... if a hopper runs out of coins ... any changer out of service could be hooked up to an alarm system. Some alarm systems nowadays can then call &/or text from their internal sim card setup. Too bad the USA cell companies tend to all have a monthly minimum vs just based on the few 15 second activations from an alarm system.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I mounted a wyze camera in an American dual changer. I couldn't tell the exact amount of cash, but I could see the coin level in the hopper and the status light on the back of the bill acceptor.

Dylanbennett

Reaction score
I ended up mounting a small camera aimed at my universal board so I can monitor money in aswell as and error codes or issues in real time so far is working good