What's new

best SS HP soap

docopp

Reaction score
Hi,
I am pleased with all of my other products, customers can see and smell the products.
I need a good high pressure soap that foams up and smells.
Any suggestions, thanks, Ed :)

MEP001

Reaction score
Do you not want something that cleans?

soonermajic

Reaction score
JBS Fonic works great & is cheap, but smell is crap. Vanilla Creme from KR foams, vheap, smells great, but avg @ cleaning

OurTown

Reaction score
We use JBS Fonic Wash but it's the pH Plus version and does seem to work and foam well. It has basically no fragrance to if used as HP soap. We have issues with other JBS chemicals when it comes to scent.

MEP001

Reaction score
Vanilla Creme from KR foams, vheap, smells great, but avg @ cleaning
There is so little cleaning agent in it that once it's diluted to high pressure soap at the tip it isn't going to do anything.

docopp

Reaction score
I would like it all...
Smell, foam and of course clean well
So far JBS fonic wash sounds like the best overall ???

soonermajic

Reaction score
I would like it all...
Smell, foam and of course clean well
So far JBS fonic wash sounds like the best overall ???
Fonic is best overall, but it's smell isn't strong. But, you don't want it strong, because it doesn't smell good.
The other guys are correct. Vanilla Creme does very little cleaning, but actual real cleaning is HARD to achieve from hp soap. It's more th hp that cleans it. But, my customers really like Vanilla Creme, because it smells great!
Foam brush is what really cleans, or 1st using a good Pre-Soak. Nearly all Pre-Soaks are good.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I use a good high ph presoak designed for touch free autos for my SS presoak. On liquid HP soap I use something with good show. A HP soap that has a little alkalinity will prevent scum buildup problems in the tank, but by the time it's diluted several hundred parts to one in the water stream there is little effect on the surface of the car.

I sometimes use low ph foaming conditioners for foam brush to also prevent buildup and foam generators from clogging. The scum/algae buildup in tanks occurs in an environment where ph is greater than 4 or less than 10, so if you get outside that range it prevents issues.If used in proper sequence by the customer it produces a great looking car. The touchless alkaline presoak will cut through film on the paint, and the low ph foam brush used afterwards will help reduce alkalinity and make glass and chrome shine better.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use my blend of simoniz correct powder and foam additive for HP soap and foamy brush. Great cleaning power, but no scent. Very economical.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Do you not want something that cleans?
Well, actually no. I don't.

Self Serve washes are all about selling time. Spraying high pressure soap at a car isn't going to clean it, so you might as well have something that puts on a good show.

If customers actually want to clean their paint, then they are going to have to use the foam brush and scrub it.

Etowah