What's new

Belanger Saber

FuturaFan

Reaction score
Is Belanger retiring the Saber? I see they have taken it off their website, and I am assuming they have retired the system. Can someone confirm this?

washnshine

Reaction score
Is Belanger retiring the Saber? I see they have taken it off their website, and I am assuming they have retired the system. Can someone confirm this?
That would be confirmation enough for me.

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
Yes. I was told they will continue to make parts for 10 years. After that most parts are the same as kondor / freestyler so I really don’t see it being and issue in the near future.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Yes. I was told they will continue to make parts for 10 years. After that most parts are the same as kondor / freestyler so I really don’t see it being and issue in the near future.
Dakota, aren't you the guy who installed the used Freestyler? If so, how's it going?

koliver

PDQ Sales Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, the Saber has been discontinued. As previously mentioned, the machine will still be supported and many of the parts are common with the Kondor.

FuturaFan

Reaction score
Ok. Thats good.