What's new

BA-50 constant cycle?

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I got to the wash tonight and my BA-50(validator for the Rowe BC-1400) was on a constant cycle. I unplugged it and it still would not reset. I had to shut the power supply down to get it to reset. I tested a few bills and didn't have any issues, all seems well now. Anyone ever run into this?

Indiana Wash

Reaction score
I had nothing but trouble with my Rowe 1400's. I replaced the BA-50 with a Mars unit and have had not troubles. Now my biggest problem is that everyone comes to my wash to get change for the laundrymat since I have the most reliable changers.

When I did have BA-50's, I had a spare so that I could send them off for servicing. I still have 3 of them.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Something could have been blocking either the front or rear sensor, keep them both clean and in alignment, also keep the bottum rear rubber rollers really clean, any slippage will cause rejects, some use alcohol, I always used window cleaner. I also had the problem with the ba-50 leds getting weak and not doing that. The hopper led's I replace every couple of years when they start with the codes. I also have 3 spare ba-50s i'm not using.
John

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I have a spare BA-50 also. I took it apart and cleaned it today and it took the next twenty bills without a single reject. It hasn't been that long since I cleaned it, so I am suprised that fixed it.