What's new

Aqua Jet GT 700

aminpiyush

Reaction score
I have a Aqua Jet GT 700 carwash machine.
There are 2 main problems
1. I get an A30 Error at each an every car. then i have to reset the machine and give the customer a new carwash code. ( these error i am getting since 5 to 6 months.)

2. The belts on one of the motor keeps breaking within 2 to 3 days. ( these problem is there for now almost a year.)

Can anyone tell me why i am having these problems.

Piyush Amin

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I think the A-3-0 is a pulse counter failure. Check the prox and/or star wheel. It is on the idler axle for the passenger side. Are the bearings good on the idler? Make sure you don't have a chemical (PS, wax, pump oil) that is leaking on the track causing the wheels to spin. Does the machine measure the car correctly or wander end to end?

Belt breaking is probably an alignment issue. Does it have two belts or one. My machines originally had just one belt that looked more like a big rubber band. They quickly came out with a retro-fit kit to install two large V-belts. I don't think I have ever broken one of them. I've worn some out, but never had a broken one.

Last edited:

aminpiyush

Reaction score
I think the A-3-0 is a pulse counter failure. Check the prox and/or star wheel. It is on the idler axle for the passenger side. Are the bearings good on the idler? Make sure you don't have a chemical (PS, wax, pump oil) that is leaking on the track causing the wheels to spin. Does the machine measure the car correctly or wander end to end?

Belt breaking is probably an alignment issue. Does it have two belts or one. My machines originally had just one belt that looked more like a big rubber band. They quickly came out with a retro-fit kit to install two large V-belts. I don't think I have ever broken one of them. I've worn some out, but never had a broken one.
I have changed the Prox and the Index wheel, but the problem is still there.
And for the Belt breaking different techs tried the alignment, but the problem is the same. there are 2 belts. And the belts on the other motor works fine.

mac

Reaction score
Here's a couple of other things to try. Have you had the machine "measure" the track? What you do is put it in test mode and stand on the treadle to walk the unit all the way to the entrance end. Then let it go back to the home position. For some reason this helped a lot of the ones we worked on. As for the belts breaking, I suspect that it's caused by a slow opening high pressure solenoid valve. The pump and solenoid both get their instructions to operate at the same time. If the valve opens even a half second slow, the pressure inside the pump goes into meltdown and something has to give. We ran into this often, and solved it by putting an On delay relay on the pump starter coil. Set the delay for about one second. You can get the relay and base at Grainger or similar supplier. It doesn't surprise me that the techs don't know this.

aminpiyush

Reaction score
Here's a couple of other things to try. Have you had the machine "measure" the track? What you do is put it in test mode and stand on the treadle to walk the unit all the way to the entrance end. Then let it go back to the home position. For some reason this helped a lot of the ones we worked on. As for the belts breaking, I suspect that it's caused by a slow opening high pressure solenoid valve. The pump and solenoid both get their instructions to operate at the same time. If the valve opens even a half second slow, the pressure inside the pump goes into meltdown and something has to give. We ran into this often, and solved it by putting an On delay relay on the pump starter coil. Set the delay for about one second. You can get the relay and base at Grainger or similar supplier. It doesn't surprise me that the techs don't know this.
I have had tried the machine to measure the track.
And for the belt breaking how do we Test if the problem is in the Solenoid Valve. And Mac not to be personal, are you a tech or do you own a Gt700.
And i have one more problem, The Hub Scruber detects the Rear wheels but it does not detect the front wheel. on the front the hub scruber works but it works 1 foot ahead of the wheel. any suggestion for this.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I think there is a thread about a GT-300 recently that outlines the training procedure for the front wheel scrub. I have a GT-500 with scrubbers, but it is a beta machine and the procedure is different.

Mac is a distrubutor for one of the mfrs. and also services many brands of equipment.

aminpiyush

Reaction score
Error Code: B10

Now i am getting ERROR CODE: B10 After each and every wash.
For what reason i am getting the error code.

kman9299

MarkVII Aquajet GT 700
Reaction score
Dryers turning off on my mark VII GT 700

I have a mark VII aquajet GT 700 automatic. The dryers will kick on after the wash, but they turn off in a 1 second. They were working fine at one time, but not anymore. Does anyone know why? Is it in the programming that I missed something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've only been in the carwash business for 3 months.