What's new

Anyone using JBS RinseAid for Wax in SS

OurTown

Reaction score
No but we use JBS Shine Time for our self serve wax. WX-401

OurTown

Reaction score
We like it a lot but even with a scent booster it is not that strong of a scent putting it out with high pressure.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Using their Samauri Shield in our high pressure rinse (D&S 5000) and it seems to work with very very little chemical being used.

slash007

Reaction score
Hmm. I used a foaming wax in the past that customers could see and use Just Peachy now that they could smell, I don't think it would go over too well if my wax didn't have either. Any color to it at all when it comes out at high pressure? Anything to let them know they are getting wax?

OurTown

Reaction score
Hmm. I used a foaming wax in the past that customers could see and use Just Peachy now that they could smell, I don't think it would go over too well if my wax didn't have either. Any color to it at all when it comes out at high pressure? Anything to let them know they are getting wax?

It is not that showy but you can see that it beads as it comes out and has a tiny bit of color. It has a drying agent in it so it's great if someone uses your Air Shammee.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
You can see the samurai shield in the high pressure rinse, not as strong as the soap, but there is some color and slight sudsyness and it smells like pina colada, except I am putting it on a bit weak for me to smell it in my wash. It beads the water up great.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I used to use Just Peachy. Loved it. Smell, performance, etc...but it drips off in a green tint. Looks just like Coolant! I have had so many customers complain about it, that I quit using it!

slash007

Reaction score
I used to use Just Peachy. Loved it. Smell, performance, etc...but it drips off in a green tint. Looks just like Coolant! I have had so many customers complain about it, that I quit using it!
That's the only reason I want to get away from it. Been a while since anyone complained about the coolant looking drip, but would rather avoid it.

washnshine

Reaction score
Strong scented (without boosting) self serve waxes I have used at various times:

Warsaw formula 580 drying agent(berry)

Diamond Shine Bead Up(lemon/citrus)

Using CSI LustraShield in the automatic right now. Very strong grape scent. Can also be diluted down for self serve. I am sure at some point the smell weakens if you cut it too much. Being a super sealer, it probably can be cut a lot and still bead. Just like Dan-Ark is able to do with Samurai Shield. These products still bead well even with high dilutions.

I don’t sell any chemicals or equipment- just commenting on personal use.

jsoriano

Reaction score

Eric H

Reaction score
Hi, how do you mix them?. are you using as wax cycle?
Sorry for the confusion. I have 2 separate functions on my rotary switch, one is Clear Coat Sealer (the Aquaguard) and the other is "Teflon Sealer Wax" (Kleenseal with Teflon) . I have had the KleenSeal with Teflon for about 12-15 years and I added the Aquaguard within the last 2 years. I had tried some other products, some JBS, Simonize, Kleen-Rite, before settling on the Aquaguard.

washnshine

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Did not realize that.