What's new

Anyone Using Hobo Presoak?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They have not the best web site.

Can you describe the chemical and state how much you are using per car, alkaline, acid, 1 step, etc.

This post is a bit too cryptic for my liking. Lets be a bit more specific and open here!

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
Sorry waxman, we are in the middle of a sunny stretch here so i'm working more than typing!

My distributor wanted to try out chemquest i guess a division of HOBO, my dist. is in the process of developing a private label with them. We use a 2 step on our IBA low then Hi. The rep said that they have a different formula in thier high using a form of peroxide in the make up. Whatever it is it is doing the job very well for me. I was using qual chem and still am in the tunnel but it wasn't getting it done in the vector. We tried tutle wax in the past as well with mixed results. I can't get you exact measurements because I haven't done volumetrics since the fall but my pulse-atron pump is set at 68 and 32 for hi and low respectivly. I'm sure prices are different but it blew my old set-up out of the water.

I hope this is less cryptic for you. I don't work for them but do enjoy using their chemical set up. Like i said before. I haven't seen an eyebrow since switching.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thanks for the extra info.

it's great that you are experiencing great wash quality with your iba.

is your low ph caustic?

of course, cost per car is key and we can talk on about great results. however, many operators, myself included, look at oz per car.. so lemme know what that is and i can do my own math. thanks!