What's new

any verdict on the wash world radiantz

circle t tony

Reaction score
I know the Radiantz has only been out a few months, however are there any owners out there that have any comments about the machine. Any feedback on this machine would be greatly appreciated as well as any feedback on the company (Washworld) as a whole.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Don't have any experience with the Radiantz. I have had a WashWorld High Velocity for almost 4 years now. WashWorlds factory tech support is the best I've experienced in my 26 years of being in the carwash business.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Hey Ric! I was wondering if the wife and I could shoot over your way one of these weekends and take a look around your site. Maybe we could bounce some ideas off of each other. Let me know if that's something you might be interested in.

As for the Radiantz, if WW builds a soft touch unit the same way they build their touchless, then I would think that would be pretty much top of the line. I have heard nothing but good things from Washworld and their staff. Once the Razor is finally released, that is the unit I will probably end up with.

Good Luck!

dbrewer

Reaction score
wash world friction unit

If I'm not mistaken the friction unit is very similar to the Broadway friction unit.I believe you can see the Broadway unit at:Broadway equipment .com.Gota'go.

dbrewer

Reaction score
wash world friction unit

I forgot to mention that the Broadway friction unit is mostly used by car dealers for some reason.Don't know why!Gota'go.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric! I was wondering if the wife and I could shoot over your way one of these weekends and take a look around your site. Maybe we could bounce some ideas off of each other. Let me know if that's something you might be interested in.

As for the Radiantz, if WW builds a soft touch unit the same way they build their touchless, then I would think that would be pretty much top of the line. I have heard nothing but good things from Washworld and their staff. Once the Razor is finally released, that is the unit I will probably end up with.

Good Luck!
sent you a pm.