What's new

Any suggestions of a quality Internal Lit Sign Manufacturer besides TSS?

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
We are distributors for Premier, TSS, and Ahern Signs. I know you are working with my brother in law Bob Keane. We can help with whatever you are looking for.

Sincerely,
Ron Campagna

Tim.peele

Reaction score
Ron you mentioned you were a distributor for Premier I have their handheld dryers in all my self-service bays just had a customer who said it blow out of holder and hit their car apparently customers do not read instructions.is there a different holder made for their nozzles or is it possible to put a five second delay to give a customer time to have nozzle in hand before it cuts on they are a great addition and used regularly

Eric H

Reaction score
.is there a different holder made for their nozzles or is it possible to put a five second delay to give a customer time to have nozzle in hand before it cuts on they are a great addition and used regularly
Which nozzle and holder do you currently have?
Regarding the delay relay, Yes you can add a 24vac delay timer to the control wire that activates the contactor for the blower motors. I buy them from the local plumbing supply house in the HVAC section.
IMG_4563.jpeg

Tim.peele

Reaction score
Premier has nozzles that are shaped like a vacuum nozzle which is the wide angle style and holder is I would say triangle wide at top narrow where the end of the nozzle would rest. Would a square or rectangle Nozzle holder. That’s completely open on the bottom be better

ShinePro

Reaction score
Ron you mentioned you were a distributor for Premier I have their handheld dryers in all my self-service bays just had a customer who said it blow out of holder and hit their car apparently customers do not read instructions.is there a different holder made for their nozzles or is it possible to put a five second delay to give a customer time to have nozzle in hand before it cuts on they are a great addition and used regularly

Attachments

ShinePro

Reaction score
Hmmm
10 yrs - 4 different nozzles
Air logic- Diskin - someother blue thing like the now Mosmatic- and now Premier

my Customers are finally happy with Premier flat guns!
FWIW

Tim.peele

Reaction score
I thought about doing that Shinepro will customers actually put the bungee cords back on when they get done do you have a many that get stolen

Etowah