What's new

Any Kleen Rite shipping specials soon?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I need to place a sizable order with a mail order house. I know that KR usually has their Kleen Scene newsletters that often include a free shipping code. Does anyone know if a shipping special is coming this month?

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't know of any big shows coming up, and that's when Kleen-Rite does the specials.

dclark3344

Reaction score
Full Pallets Free Shipping always

The free shipping is always available with full pallet orders of soap products. and you can add anything to the pallet and get it shipped free also.
FULL Pallets: 36 5 gallon pails
36 55 lb. boxes
18 100 lb Drums
4 55 gallon Drums
5 30 gallon drums
The big special is the monster soap special when you buy 3 get 1 free on top of the free shipping.
Try it your wallet will love you for it.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I need vac motors. I am down to robbing the motors off some used vacs that I plan to install at a later date,

Does Windtrax ever do specials like that?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I did get a postcard from KleenRite- Free armor all utility vac if you order ten boxes of their best selling armor all product sponges, tire foam, 4 oz protectant. Good through the month of July. I'm good on vacs- I've got about 22 of them I'm taking care of right now.

I tried some Orange Creme soap when I got a free shipping offer from them in their Spring Kleen Scene newsletter, and must say I like the smell so much I'll continue to use it.

washman9

Reaction score
i called kleen rite this week to inquire about the buy 3 get one free special they usually run during the summer and they rather abruptly informed me it was for april-june only. i should have know this as i have done this for several years running now but i do not recally reading anywhere this year that this was occuring. nor do i recall a post card, ad, etc. any others in this same boat.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
According to an ad on their website, next scheduled issue is August 2009. I dont know if they will include the free shipping offer or not.

Kirb

Reaction score
I just received my new kleen scene with free shipping offer for the month of August with $500 purchase. Model on front cover is not bad either.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Great to hear. I'll be assembling my order.

Haven't got my Kleen Scene yet-anyone got the code handy?

BTW, if anyone from KR reads this I want you guys to know the shipping special is appreciated, and it HAS made a difference in who I buy from. I had started ordering from another mail order company that was closer, but the free shipping is too good a deal to pass up. It has helped my bottom line, and I hope it helps your company's too.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I usually get bigger orders, and look for their free shipping, or free pallet shipping, I looked up my 09 orders from K-r. I couldn't hardly beleive I spent
$9500, so far this year with them. The last was a pallet and 10 boxes of armorall to get the Free utility Vac. The next alternative when free shipping is not available-- is to go over #250 with UPS freight. A couple of 5g pails will help get the weight up if close. Regular gnd UPS is very high .They will help you if you ask -how to save on shipping.

Etowah