What's new

Air Shammee Nozzle Issue

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Just called premier, their nozzles are less than $50 each and their holder looks like the Diskin. Ive ordered some and will order one air logic nozzle to try also.

OurTown

Reaction score
Just called premier, their nozzles are less than $50 each and their holder looks like the Diskin. Ive ordered some and will order one air logic nozzle to try also.
I like the look of those but didn't know they existed until Sooner posted. If you have a single three phase motor I don't think they will stay in the holder unless it is a wand type holder. The thrust is incredible after replacing the Air Shammee gun with the Air Logic and there's no way would it stay in the original Air Shammee holder. It could also be because it is a little lighter. Keep us posted as which one you like better.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I like the look of those but didn't know they existed until Sooner posted. If you have a single three phase motor I don't think they will stay in the holder unless it is a wand type holder. The thrust is incredible after replacing the Air Shammee gun with the Air Logic and there's no way would it stay in the original Air Shammee holder. It could also be because it is a little lighter. Keep us posted as which one you like better.
Ok, this ia pretty cool. I think this is my FIRST post of something teally substantial, that nobody else knew about. I am pumped.
Niw, we gotta win our bb game tomorrow night, to qualify for the playoffs!
FYI: My premier Air Gun nozzle has held up great for 3 years. Looks nearly new still, & gets lots of abuse, like Im sure they all do.

OurTown

Reaction score
I would like to see a photo of the nozzle end. It looks kinda like a vac claw but is really hard to tell from their website. Also it does not look like it will fit into a standard round wand holder.

soonermajic

Reaction score
It will NOT fit into a standard round wand holder.
I will try & take a pic this Sun after Church. Text me @ 1:45pm CST, & i will send it to ya. 409)200-(hoop)4667