What's new

Additional Security for Coin Vault Doors

BuggyB

Reaction score
Several years ago we had added these locks by RA Lock to our vaults, just another layer to cover up the T/plug lock.
I've got 5 new bays and doors but RA Lock no longer provides these.
Anyone familiar with something equivalent or other ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
I've never seen what you have from Ra-Lock before. It almost looks like a miniature safe head and vault that someone cut and welded to your drawer.

That looks like a Coleman safe, or it's a Coleman style. They sell a plate with a puck lock that covers the whole face of the drawer.

Last edited:

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I get it that the most security should be on where the money goes ... but where the electronics are ... especially with more sophisticated button faceplates vs rotary faceplates is where the most loss could occur from a criminal. Having said that ... I am wondering how many Self Serve Car Wash Manufacturers (& who specifically) includes sensors ready to tie into an owner-operator's alarm system's wiring or possibly wireless cell signal or broadband wifi???

MEP001

Reaction score
Can't you start your own thread instead of making your off-topic ramblings here?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I've never seen what you have from Ra-Lock before. It almost looks like a miniature safe head and vault that someone cut and welded to your drawer.

That looks like a Coleman safe, or it's a Coleman style. They sell a plate with a puck lock that covers the whole face of the drawer.
I have that plate with a hockey puck lock and If you can get that from them they are great but the Plate has a slot that goes over a broad hook on the door and a hasp protrudes so you would need to take your doors to a welding shop to add that.
. Perhaps you can have a local welding shop weld a collar and square protrusion for a hockey puck lock on your existing door to emulate what you have. I did that for my round safe doors.