What's new

Adding your Business to Google Maps

bigleo48

Reaction score
Not sure is most of you have done this, but you can add your business to google maps for free (even have an online coupon).

You don't need a website (but that helps), but you can add pictures, prices, descriptions even videos of your wash.

https://www.google.com/local/add/login

I think this is important since many now search for businesses using their cell phones (Crackberries or Iphones and the like) who have built in GPS and get their maps from google maps via the cell services instead of built in maps (that alway need updating).

Hey it's free and it can't hurt!

BigLeo

Last edited:

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
We have three washes and I added one location to the google maps for the heck of it and I get calls from folks from time to time that tell me they found my location and number on google. Don't know how many but I know some see it and use it. One funny thing when you set up the location use multiple key words carwash and car wash are different to search engines. Make sure you put the type of wash you have or you will get folks calling wanting to know if you detail cars (when you are self serve) etc.

easywash

Reaction score
and it's free

I listed my site about a year ago on google maps and we've had 807 Impressions and 43 total page views.

Now granted 43 pages views is not huge... But it's FREE advertising :)

You can upload photos, coupons, video etc. If you want to see what it looks like type easywash north vancouver in the search bar.

Last edited:

bigleo48

Reaction score
Hey Easywash,

I see your back in business...just in time for the spring rush!

BigLeo

easywash

Reaction score
Yes, we're back

It was an interesting three months... I thought about how I could improve my business everyday without the fog of operating in it :)

We came up with some wicked ideas.