What's new

Adding a Triple Foam System

Bandit

Reaction score
Anyone with experience with these systems, do they get much use ?

MEP001

Reaction score
Depends on where the gun is. I've talked to a lot of people who complained no one used it so they pulled it out, but those guys put the gun holder at the farthest back corner across from the meter box and HP gun holder. I put the gun at the same end of the bay opposite the meter box and gun holder, and about a third of customers use it because they have to pass the gun to get to the foam brush and they can see and hear the trifoam gun when they select it.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Mine seem to get a lot of use in spite of my inability to get a decent delivery. Ive got thick pink, runny blue and occasional yellow.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
You would be better off to install the Hot Wax and Shine system from KR with only one chemical to manage and without the inconsistency of trying to get all 3 colors to disperse equally. Since I converted my tri-foam wax to a single tank and put the Simoniz Hot Wax and Shine chemical in place I see more and more customers using prior to my old 3X tri foam plus I don't have the worries about staining walls or customers anymore.

MEP001

Reaction score
Mine seem to get a lot of use in spite of my inability to get a decent delivery. Ive got thick pink, runny blue and occasional yellow.
If you're using the same product and one color is thick and one color is runny, you may just need to increase the strength of the runny one.

If the colors mix in a manifold, try putting the blue at the farthest end from where it goes out to the pump. I've seen issues where the blue is so strong it would easily overwhelm the other colors if it was the closest to the pump.