What's new

acid Sprayers

washregal

Reaction score
I am in process of gearing up for spring here in the NE Finally!!!!

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction for acid wash sprayers.. all of mine I have ever used have disintigrated from year to year.. Not many hold up at all with Acid...

any suggestions?

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I use a cheapy from Wally World or Home Depot and they last a up to a year. They cost $20. Dultmeir's flyer I just got in the mail has one on sale. If I remember right it was under $100. Iv'e been tempted to get it to try, but havn't yet. I'd like to know if anyone else has tried it.

Rudy

Reaction score
I quit buying "acid" sprayers and use the cheap garden type. I'm careful to clean them when I'm done, and they appear to last just as long......maybe a year or two.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Ditto. Just rinse the cheapies and run fresh water thru the hose after each use.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
The key to getting an acid sprayer to last at least a little longer is to rinse it immediately after using it. The first rinse should be with a high alkaline solution (an alkaline presoak will do) then thoroughly flush with fresh water.

Etowah

MEP001

Reaction score
I buy the deck sprayer from Home Depot. It's 2.5 gallons, all viton seals, lasts for years if it's cleaned out after each use, costs about $40.