What's new

Abandoned US2001 GMT Service

Whacks

Reaction score
I have been assigned to fix a US2001 GMT that has been abandoned for 15+ years. I have no prior service experience, so I will need as much help as I can get. If anyone has service documents or common faults / fixes please let me know. Thank you!

washnshine

Reaction score
I have been assigned to fix a US2001 GMT that has been abandoned for 15+ years. I have no prior service experience, so I will need as much help as I can get. If anyone has service documents or common faults / fixes please let me know. Thank you!
Just curious - who assigned you to this job if you do not have any prior experience?

Whacks

Reaction score
Just curious - who assigned you to this job if you do not have any prior experience?
What I should say is I got an offer to fix it. Went searching around the area and found it sitting there.

M7T

Reaction score
What I should say is I got an offer to fix it. Went searching around the area and found it sitting there.
Ha ha ha, that is the story of my life, during the last 10years. My boss sending me to fix always something I've never seen, then asking me to check on youtube.

Whacks

Reaction score
Ha ha ha, that is the story of my life, during the last 10years. My boss sending me to fix always something I've never seen, then asking me to check on youtube.
YouTube is quite possibly the worst place to help diagnose car washes, only channels you're going to find help from are MacNeil or Ryko, and those rarely help lol.