What's new

A little common sense

mac

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of the mask police. Digest this fact: the Covid virus that everyone is sooo afraid of is roughly 8000 times smaller than the openings in masks. So masks only stop bugs and insects. I know that the next time someone tries to shame me I will end up in jail. It’s this idiot thinking that got Biden elected.

mac

Reaction score
Good point IV. Hadn’t thought of that. There however must be some free floating in the air. Can’t get by with anything on this site. Will look into that and report back.

mac

Reaction score
Well IB I was sort of forced to put up or shut up so I’ve been doing some reading. You are correct in that the virus is carried in small droplets of spit. I just hadn’t thought of that. Please read the June 12, 2022 issue of American Thinker. Couldn’t figure out how to link it here. Let me know your thoughts after reading it.
Thanks

Blanco

Reaction score
99% survival rate. Does anyone seem to remember when covid first came out and every media channel reported only a N95 mask works to stop the virus while cloth surgical mask don't. So what changed? Its just like the vaccine. First it was it will save your life. Then it became it will reduce your side affects. Nothing but bulls***. I feel bad for the weak who can't see through this. Once again 99% survival rate.

Our ancestors would laugh at us. There is a difference between a real pandemic and a pandemic for virtue signaling/government control.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
I'm in a liberal Maryland, one of the most liberal states in general, and the mask police haven't been too bad. When mask mandates were rescinded, most people did wear masks. This year, we've finally reached a point where most people have ditched their masks. I think the metaanalysis from local Johns Hopkins that showed the BS nature of masks and lockdowns did it in.

Nowadays, when you bring up to Leftists the absurdity of lockdowns, they'll go, "Well, we didn't know at the time. COVID was a new thing." Heck, our RINO governor, who had a stay-at-home order, lied about doing one.