What's new

90 degree mosmatic swivel seal kit

DiamondWash

Reaction score
How easy is it to install the seal kit for the 90 degree swivel kit vs buying a new swivel for $30-$40?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I sprayed the swivel with PB Blaster took off the snap ring and the bolt came out smoothly vs the other swivel I tried to disassemble and ruined it (same swivel company mosmatic) now I'm installing the new seals and will see if the leaks stop.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Well it works no leaks, but what I have been reading from other posts is that the seal kit doesn't last as long as a new swivel which is hard to believe is because the same seals I just installed are the same ones mosmatic installs when they build them so if the kit seals are differant then the original swivel seals.......

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
From what i've found is that the seal kit doesn't last as long because of wear and tear to the inside of the swivel where the seal rides. I used to rebuild the swivels at the guns and after a while it just seemed like a waste. At least half would be leaking in a few days. But, like I said, I just believe it is due to the wear and the surface not being as smooth as new.